Re: AO40Rcv /IC-821 Rig Control

Paul Willmott replied:

> Sorry but there are no such commands in the Icom CI-V command set.
>
> > I need the "UP" and "DN" command ASCII strings or non-ASCII bytes for
the
> > Icom 821H radio.  > >
> > ----
I use the Station Program for tracking .  This updates the radio frequency
in 50Hz increments.  I thought perhaps AO40Rcv would allow me to access the
radio in a different way and let me update more often.  Apparently the Icom
821 reverts to 50Hz any time it is being controlled remotely in SSB or CW.
Not sure finer updates are needed anyway.  Thanks to all who replied.

73,  George  W2CID