Re: OT - united devices

Well, I don't know what you think, but IMHO a program that does this type
of long running processing and does NOT checkpoint work is a VERY poorly
conceived program (aka stupid program). Sorry guys, its the truth...

  Maybe you could learn by looking  at what the SETI@home or
distributed.net guys have done.