Re: OT - united devices

Following comments on UD software just read an answer regarding
my questionning on some problems regarding their software. I follow
unfortunatly half the instructions...the uninstall part.

Hi Luc,

Thanks for your interest in the project, and sorry to hear you are
having issues. It sounds like you have encountered a long-running
molecule, which can take up to 70 hours to complete. Two ways to
fix the
issue. One is to let the task run without turning your computer off for
about 70 hours. The other is to uninstall and reinstall the agent. If you
need help with the latter, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
C.P.341
Sorel