-----Original Message-----
From: Mark L. Hammond [mailto:hammond@surrealnet.net]

Hi Steve,

When did you do this group change?   I'm pretty sure that several months
back they stopped transferring blocks to a new group.  I think a while ago,
when you transferred all your old blocks went with you.  Now, I think they
stay with the group where you earned them...(notice the uncertainty ;-)

Sad, really.  I have about 6700 blocks I'd love to transfer to AMSAT, but
if they don't transfer....

73,

Mark