From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Dr Thomas A Clark (W3IWI)
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 2:54 PM
To: AMSAT BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT presence on SETI@home

I know that many of you are contributing CPU cycles to the SETI@home
search. I just realized that AMSAT didn't have a presence on SETI@home,
so I set up a club group named AMSAT and contributed my 650+ workgroups.
If there are any other AMSATers who are are not members of an
established group, please join in.

The current version of the SETI@home DSP software is V3.03 (with
versions for Windoze, Linux, OSX, etc). If you haven't fetched the
latest version, download it from

        http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/

73, Tom