Re: ISS 17apr packet log EU

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Margaret Leber (K3XS) wrote:

> Christ van der Weide wrote:
>
> > R00:00 17:25 F4AZY/NOCALL*>BALISE>UI,P,F0:
> > F4AZY LOC:JN05BP QTH:ANGOULEME  BBS:F4AZY@F8KIS  E-MAIL:F4AZY@AOL.COM
> > R00:00 17:28 F4AZY/NOCALL*>F9XG>SABM,P
>
> Well, now we know F4AZY's email address. Perhaps a Francophone listmember could
> contact him or her and explain (nicely) why CONNECTing to/through the ISS TNC is
> a bad idea?
>
> In fact this seems to be *much* more prevalant in EU...

It has actualy declined somewhat, on the first days ui qso/positionreports
where fastly outnumbered by the connects to and via iss.

I hope that iss will be as workable as mir was when it gets back up, I
realy mis the good old days of the mir ui qso's

> 73 de Maggie K3XS

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup netherlands