RE: AMSAT presence on SETI@home

Hi Steve,

When did you do this group change?   I'm pretty sure that several months
back they stopped transferring blocks to a new group.  I think a while ago,
when you transferred all your old blocks went with you.  Now, I think they
stay with the group where you earned them...(notice the uncertainty ;-)

Sad, really.  I have about 6700 blocks I'd love to transfer to AMSAT, but
if they don't transfer....

73,

Mark

At 07:24 AM 4/18/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Tom,
>
>I had previously created and joined a group of Georgia hams on SETIATHOME. I
>found that by first quitting my group, then joining the AMSAT group, that it
>transferred all blocks processed by my systems since I signed up with them.
>
>FWIW.
>
>Regards,
>Steve Diggs, W4EPI

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]