ISS - BAD NEWS ??? (MAYBE)

Hello ,

I hope my report is wrong!! during the pass over Europe on 17/04/01 I have
start my emission with APRS software, signal was still strong.
About at 13:34 (2 minut befor LOS), the TX from ISS was remain in TX with
unknow packet frames.
Till the LOS I have heard this anomaly maybe for TNC corrupted data.
I hope the watch-dog was active and the TX is safe and also the TNC work
after this.
Infact the next pass no packet emission was listen by me ....
If you have more about this event please reply.

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv