AO-40 Mis-Information

I'm wondering if anyone else has come across heard this from people that
are not on satellite but have been thinking about trying satellite..

In the last week I have heard comments both on the local repeater and
ATV net that AO-40 is dead! One fellow actually sold his whole satellite
station. Of course I had to jump in tell them that  AO-40 is far from
dead! Plus its not the only bird in the sky!
Has anyone else heard things like this?

--

Phil....KA1YIQ
Packet: KA1YIQ @ WB1CQO.CT.USA.NA