From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of K5OE@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 7:50 AM
To: rip.smith@mindspring.com; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] FM Satellite Etiquette

Rip,
I made a careless (and stupid) mistake.  I confused your reply with the
original posting Jon was responding to.  My comments were directed toward
another individual (sorry, I confused "Rip" with "Red," who was asking to
get flamed).

We had a big thunderstorm here, lost power several times (I lost some files
I had open), had big wind and hail, my wife called and was stalled in the
middle of the road with the water rising, and then when I finally got back
on line (DSL was out and I had to dial in--ugh), I guess I was just looking
for a dog to kick.  I sincerely apolgize for my comments.  They were not
meant for you, and I hope to work you on a bird soon.
73,
Jerry, K5OE