Re: AMSAT presence on SETI@home

Jean-Claude, VE2XY and Akhim, DH2VA both asked:

> I would like to join your group but I can't find AMSAT listed in
> the different groups.

At http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu you click on GROUPS, then at the
bottom type AMSAT. All this is equivalent to clicking on

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=amsat

Then at the top of this page, simply click JOIN. Since my posting last
nite, I see that the AMSAT group has already grown to 7 members. At this
time, G1YYH is the leading contributor with ~75% of the total of ~3400
work units.

73, Tom