Re: AMSAT presence on SETI@home

Jean-Claude, VE2XY and Akhim, DH2VA both asked:

> I would like to join your group but I can't find AMSAT listed in
> the different groups.

At http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu you click on GROUPS, then at the
bottom type AMSAT. All this is equivalent to clicking on

Then at the top of this page, simply click JOIN. Since my posting last
nite, I see that the AMSAT group has already grown to 7 members. At this
time, G1YYH is the leading contributor with ~75% of the total of ~3400
work units.

73, Tom