AO40 Copy on 17 April

Got 37 good CRC telemetry out of 167 total this AM.  Signals were strong
again in the last 20 minutes of the pass.  A little further off to the east
than I have copied before.  Put the TranSys dish and downconverter up on my
TV rotor controlled AZ/EL and it worked fine.  Manual control of the
positioning was more that accurate enough to copy AO40.  And my Elevation
rotor controller is one of the "clicky" types (sorry for the definition),
that only has about 7.5 degrees per position.  Very encouraging.

73 KE4AZN  em71

Mike Kingery
mkingery@ala.net