Re: FM Satellite Etiquette

Rip,
I made a careless (and stupid) mistake.  I confused your reply with the original posting Jon was responding to.  My comments were directed toward another individual (sorry, I confused "Rip" with "Red," who was asking to get flamed).

We had a big thunderstorm here, lost power several times (I lost some files I had open), had big wind and hail, my wife called and was stalled in the middle of the road with the water rising, and then when I finally got back on line (DSL was out and I had to dial in--ugh), I guess I was just looking for a dog to kick.  I sincerely apolgize for my comments.  They were not meant for you, and I hope to work you on a bird soon.
73,
Jerry, K5OE