R: ultimate antenna farm radiates too much rf

Dear Bruce,
I completely agree with you about independence of Vatican state, but think
about this:
"Did you like to live in a beatiful place, with your family, kids, etc etc,
with about 50 V/m ( peaking to 80 V/m) of radiofrequency 24 hours / day /
year in your home ???".
If your answer is YES, I suppose that some people would swap his home with
yours, without any doubt....
If your answer is NO, think about any solution....
The site involved isn't into the Vatican boundary, but well inside into a
country zone near Rome, that is Italian country.
Moving this high power tx ( I've read that this IS the powerful broadcast tx
farm  in the world) in other place (... may be USA ???) would solve the
problem anyway.

73's  de i3vfj, Vittorio