Re: FM Satellite Etiquette

on 4/16/01 8:23 PM, Gary S. Bargholz at N9UUR@wi.rr.com wrote:

> Debate the "Etiquette" of the FM birds as much as you like...  I will continue
> to use and EXPLOIT them to create interest, get more AMSAT members,
> and give others some rare grids and excitement.
> With all due respect to the P3D team, and best hopes for AO-40...
> Anyone else want to build another satellite someday?  I sure do.

Gary, I couldn't have said it better.  EXCELLENT WORK!

There is so much to ham radio.  Those who don't like FM birds shouldn't
bother with them nor complain about them.  Just like those who don't like
contesting or CW shouldn't complain but go do what they do like.

Always enjoy working you on the birds.

73,

Jon
NA9D