Re: FM Satellite Etiquette

Irip.smith@mindspring.com writes:

> So I'll leave it here: enjoy Amateur Radio. There's a lot to enjoy.

Sp why are you spending so much time complaining about it and blaming
everyone else?  Go somewhere else and leave the satellites to the ops with
the desire and the patience to work them.  We'll both be a lot happier.
73,
Jerry, K5OE
ps:  I apologize to the BB for the bandwidth.  I am not easily baited, but
I've had enough.