AO40 Telemetry Copy

Good copy today once the bird cleared the trees and until the neighbors
house got in the way.  Time for a chainsaw and bulldozer looks like to me.
Then a good lawyer probably.  Signals were S9+ at their peak.  Very strong,
can't wait to hear some SSB on the downlink.

Got 36 good CRC blocks out of 39 copied.  Sorry that I don't remember the
MA's as I write this back at work.  Should be very close to Jerry's (K5OE)
MA's.  Using a stock TranSys 36" dish and downconverter.

73 Mike
ke4azn@amsat.org
http://downtown.ala.net/~mkingery/