Re: Digital Sat. status Apr.16

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Mineo Wakita wrote about the operational sats:

>   AO-16 ... 437.026MHz  1200bps PSK : Only the broadcast messages

Dont forget that people are finally working on a PSK SOUND CARD modem for
AO-16 and over the weekend they have reported preliminary success!  I am
sure they will announce when they are ready, but this means that we may
just pick up two more operational digital LIVE-QSO birds soon  (Hopefully
before FIeld Day!)

 de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob