Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:17:14 -0700

Hello All,

First off Happy Easter to all my friends all over the world !

Secondly ...thanks Maggie K3XS  for keeping me updated on the ISS activities
thru the BBS...I had hoped to work Susan last night after you reported
hearing her voice with no luck......bummer  ! Maybe today  ????

And in closing can someone give me a source for current keps for the ISS ?
I hear a whole bunch of packets about 15 min. after Nova indicated LOS last
night.......

Thanks again ...

73 de VE7WFG DO00jk

Bill