AMSAT Logo

Hi folks,

Three of us here in the St. Louis area are participating with Parkway
Central High School in their upcoming School/ISS contact.  No firm date
yet, but we expect it sometime in May.  The school wants to make a big
banner for the operation location and wants a good image file of the AMSAT
logo that they can use to get it put on the banner.  There will be lots of
media coverage at the event and the audio will be carried on a local
repeater and we have already tested with MSNBCi for their carrying it also.

Is there someone out there that has a good high resolution image file of
the traditional AMSAT logo?  If so, please reply direct to me.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org