Re: iss

Bruce,
It's not your equipment, you have an excellent station. I hear you on UO-14
almost every evening pass and everything sounds like it's working
great.  Compare your packet audio level with the level you're hearing from
the ISS.  Maybe your level isn't high enough, or maybe it too high and
you're over deviating. How does your set up work on the local packet node?

The real problems are the default settings on the ISS TNC.  We won't see
good ISS TNC packet thru-put until they decide to make some changes. 10 to
45 seconds between ISS transmissions is absurd. The first thing they need
to do right after they enter a proper callsign is change their TNC to
full-duplex so it won't wait for the frequency to clear before it transmits
a valid packet.

73 de KB7ADL, Happy Easter