Transys 3733 setup

I have added a picture of my backyard setup for copying the AO40 beacon with
a Transys dish and downconverter to the webpage.  Have been working with it
for a couple of weeks now and was able to copy some CRC good telemetry
blocks yesterday morning.  Also heard the beacon switch off when the
satellite was commanded by Stacy Mills.

Select the "AO40 Telem Copy" button from the menu at the left.

http://downtown.ala.net/~mkingery/

73 KE4AZN
Mike Kingery
mkingery@ala.net