Fwd: Re: ISS on voice?

Tom,

Yes that is my understanding.  The pass on 4/12 that was suggested for west
coast of N. America started at 0753 UTC which should be their "breakfast"
time.  General notes from ARISS [or was it ANS] was to expect random ham
radio operation at the beginning and end of their work days, so this would
have fit OK.  You said you were in bed at 11:00 last night [in what time
zone?], and I suppose that has significance for ISS [meaning they sleep in
their "night-time"].

Ed
BTW I go to bed when ISS gets up [ADT = -8 UTC]...so?