Re: Re: [sarex] What am I doing wrong...?]

I do agree with you. I have the exact same problem. I receive a lot o full
scale packets without decoding and there's nothing I can do about it (as far
as I know)

CT1ETE, Paulo

>The biggest problem is with the D7's packet modem, IMHO.  I don't >think it
decodes packets that well if there is any noise on them.  I  >see packets
that
>my KPC-3 decodes just fine that my D7A won't.  The KPC-3 can >decode a
packet practically at the noise floor.  The D7 won't decode >some packets
that are full scale.  It's always been a complaint of >mine with the D7 and
D700 modems.  I just don't think they are all >that good.