X-40A Test

I just saw a repeat of the X-40A vehicle (I think it was a repeat) that uses NO human intervention unless something goes wrong.  It was dropped from 15000 feet by a Chinook Chopper and used GPS to determine location, orientation, altitude, etc.  It glided to a perfect landing at Edwards.  I will try to have the video up by MONDAY on http://docfester.dyndns.org/spacestuff.htm

AMAZING!!

KD4SFD
Les