Re: TX-Cycle Recommendation?

We need a full time QUALITY CONTROL station in HAWAII that beacons once
every 12 seconds and counts the successes.  This woiuld still allow all
the other hams within 1000 miles still have their fun, but it would
totally QUANTIFY the link.

This wont work in any other place in the world even if no HAMS nearby,
becasuse their are PIRATES and TAXIS on the uplink that would ruin the
statistics..  There is NO ham band QRM within 1500 miles of Hawaii...

Bob, WB4APR

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html