Instantrack Blat/Blon

This was a very popular question.  I've had a dozen or more
emails asking me to share the wealth, so here it is as I understand it -

---snip---
Here's the answers as I have it from several who
emailed me -

Assuming ao-40's attitude is BLON=139 and BLAT=0,  it needs
to be entered into Instantrack as 0,-41.  Here's why-

Since the high gain antenna on ao-40 is on the same side as the 400n
motor (opposite the way it was on ao-13),  we have to subtract 180
from the BLON (139), and keep the sign (negative).  Also, I'm told
that the sign of BLAT has to be changed, but since it is zero, it's of
no consequence.  Also remember that Instantrack looks for BLAT
before BLON in the attitude field,  hence 0,-41.

And the terms alon-blon and alat-blat are one and the same, apparently.

Hope this makes sense,
Rich, KA8OKH