Re: ISS on voice?

Hello Tony. This is Yoshi.

At 2001/04/13 06:09:36 Tony Langdon wrote:
> No voice contact here.  The two passes I've seen were both packet passes.
> Missed the first one altogether (too busy _watching_ ISS! :)  Tried to
> cobble up something with AGWPE and the soundcard, but no go.  AGE just
> doesn't want to Rx any packets on my system, might have to get a cheap
> TNC. :-)

  Hi, I also prepared a cable that connect my FT-817 and PC for AGWPE
software packet system. But when I made up yesterday night, the second
pass had LOS so I could not try to send my packet... :-(
  But I checked the system and worked well for terrestrial packet
connection with WinPack. The sensivity was good so you may no need
to purchase other TNC-2 clone :-)

  I will QRV tonight again!

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP