ISS voice?

Hi there,

I was monitoring 145.800 by coincidence (radio was left on because of a
previous packet pass) at 00:55 UTC and heard a voice signal. It was not
like a regular QSO, but more like two men were talking with an open
microphone. Did anyone else hear this too?

At first I thought they were locals rag chewing and didn't pay much
attention, but when I realized what frequency the radio was tuned to I
checked the ISS passes for tonight and saw there was a brief pass. The
signal disappeared just as rapidly as it came on, and was only on for 15
to 20 seconds or so. I have very little experience in this, so it could
have something else as well.

73,
--Alex