De: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]En nombre
de andrea bonaiuto
Enviado el: Jueves, 12 de Abril de 2001 09:24 p.m.
Para: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Asunto: [amsat-bb] ISS no Voice,only PK

Hi,

today 12/04/2001 during 3 pass over Europe I have heard only packet
radio.Signal from ISS is very strong over 9+ without preamplifier.
Very poor day for me on satellite way HI! all sat's today goes around italy
but not ON, the Murphy's law...during the 40 anniversary on the first man in
the space.

All the best anf Happy Easter to all

73 de Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv