Re: Re: TX-Cycle Recommendation?

I agree with Bob's point of view. I myself am very enthusiastic about seeing
my own packet digipeated by ISS. Of course this is selfish when we try to
send more than one packet avoiding that other low power stations can get
through. I will impose myself this discipline and will transmit only one
succesful APRS packet via ISS using only 5 watts ERP. Other people seeing me
can always use my email address for further talks.

Let's try this and we all be happy.

73 CT1ETE, Paulo