Looking for SSB Electronics (SP-13?) Preamp (to 2450 MHz)

I am looking for the SSB Electronics mast mount preamp that goes to 2450
MHz. If you have one to sell please advise how much you want, condition
and age. Also I need to know if the preamp can operate from bias voltage
on the coax as opposed to vox. (I have an IC970 with UX-98).

Experiences from those who have this preamp are welcomed!

Thanks!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

http://www.ibiblio.org/jimmy/mcguinn/9000e.ram

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

"The large print giveth
 and the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits.