Re: JStation

I would like to have a copy of the updated Jstation source. Is it possible
to have it?
Thank you,
73 de MSoares

--
AGE INDEX      -  View messages in current folder

Com os meus melhores cumprimentos,
Manuel Goncalves Soares

****** Porto 2001, Cultural Capital of Europe **********
****** Porto 2001: http://www.porto2001.pt    **********
****** Porto:  http://www.cm-porto.pt  *****************
****** Porto @ Coordinates:  N41 12, W008 41  **********

http://ave.dee.isep.ipp.pt/~msoares
msoares@dee.isep.ipp.pt
Departamento de Electrotecnia, ISEP
Rua Dr. Antonio Bernardino de Almeida PORTO 4200-072 Portugal
Telf. (++351)-228340500