Re: Doppler tuning software comparison matrix

It appears that the amsat-bb listserver didn't like my 144-column lines and automatically inserted carriage returns and deleted some leading spaces.

If you're patient you could make the columns line up by remove the carriage returns and adding the appropriate number of spaces after each removed carriage return.

But it would probably be best to ask me to send you a spreadsheet via email.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA