JStation

There has been sufficient response to getting a copy of the latest version of
JStation,  so rather than email copies out,  I will put it up on a web site.

I will let you all know when it is ready.

Regards,

-- John Melton  n6lyt/g0orx

                Principal Systems Software Engineer
        ((      Sun Microsystems,
      (|~~|     Solaris House, Guillemont Park,
       `--'     Minley Road, Blackwater,
                Camberley, Surrey GU17 9QG, England
       JAVA     Phone: +44 1252 421708  (internal ext 21708)
                Email: john.melton@sun.com