Re: NT strikes again...

In a message dated 4/11/2001 8:59:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
aegoldm@lts.ncsc.mil writes:

> Predict on an NT box acts similarly. The problems seems to be in the way
>  it gets time from the system. I even recompiled predict last night on my
>  NT4 system. While it was more stable than before, it still had the time
>  problem. Haven't had a chance to look at the code to find out what's
>  happening.
>
>  By the way, it seems to be ok on a windows 2000 system.....

We've seen the same scenario here at work with several NT boxes (NT 4
SP6A)running our Digital Audio System. Seems to be related to DST. We had to
uncheck "automatically adjust clock for DST" and reset the clock. Relaunched
our apps and all was OK. Your mileage may vary.....

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator