Re: NT strikes again...

Predict on an NT box acts similarly. The problems seems to be in the way
it gets time from the system. I even recompiled predict last night on my
NT4 system. While it was more stable than before, it still had the time
problem. Haven't had a chance to look at the code to find out what's
happening.

By the way, it seems to be ok on a windows 2000 system.....

Art, N3OY

Jim Shorney wrote:

--
 ---------