PC Interface Update 2

Many thanks to everyone who doesn't read my messages.

I have received many many good ideas to work around my problem, ... but none
that gives me the solution that I require.

A parallel port solution is OUT, as it requires device drivers for Windows
NT/2000, ... which are hard to come by!

Yes I could (and indeed do right now), use an old box just for tracking!
.... I'd rather just use 1 machine!

What I want is an RS232 device that will control my G5400B without me
getting out my soldering iron!

I'm coming to the conclusion that it is build your own time!

Comments?

Paul C. L. Willmott, VP9MU, G6KCV
AO-40 Telemetry Archive

Please zip and send all telemetry you capture from AO-40 to :
ao40-archive@amsat.org