ISS ...OK from Sicily

Hi All,

yep I have tried just this evening and the ISS still have the "NOCALL"
callsign HI!!! that's sound like on board the Space Station High Tecnology
:-))

I'm Joke, so I have also a problem with my PTT line on ACC1 (rear panel) of
IC-820H.
Maybe there is the transistor for PTT service broken because I can measure
about 5Volt form the pin 3 and ground ,when I go in TX with microphone the
voltage go down to 0Volt and this is rigth (also descript on manual).
When I put the ground potentiall on pin 3 (amnually or from TNC) my RTX
still in RX.
I need the schematich if is possible because with the "revers engeeneiring"
is very hard and I'm stop on the SMD transistor without ID.
Any help will be welcome, therefore now I can put the PTT line via the MIC
line on gront pannel but It's not good everyone change MIC or Packet.

73 de Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv