JStation

"Margaret Leber (K3XS)" wrote:
> john melton wrote:
> > I do have a major update to JStation that is just sitting on my workstation
> > here...
> > If anyone is interested in the latest version I can send you a copy.
> Me, me, me me me! :-)

On re-reading your original message I realize I may have misinterpreted..

Did I understand correctly you were offering copies of the updated JStation
source?
Or did you mean "my own C software that was the beginnings of the Linux
software that is still available from the AMSAT ftp site"?

I'd be delighted to get a chance to play with the updated JStation, and perhaps
I should be working on contributions to that rather than striking out on my
own.

 73 de Maggie K3XS