Re: QSLing Packet on the ISS

Randy,
In looking carefully at the ARRL rules, I note the following:
WAS:  allows a specialty element for packet
VUCC:  no specialty elements allowed
DXCC:  allows packet under RTTY provision

I guess the big question is:  is packet satellite acceptable for WAS and DXCC?
73,
Jerry, K5OE

N7SFI said:
------------

So I guess my WAS and VUCC via SO-21 should not have counted since it
digitally recreated the signal.  I guess it time to reapply using only SSB
transponder contacts.

I suppose the SO-35 parrot repeater should not have counted either. It also may
have gone to digital and been remodulated.

I don't see how these differ from using unproto digi keyboard to keyboard QSO.
I never did work any new grids using that mode on Mir.  The signal is converted
to digital, and then the digital signal is used to modulate the
transmitter. Whats
is the difference!  sounds like 0 and 1's bias to me.

73,
Randy N7SFI