AGWPE

I set up AGW on my system last nite and I was very pleased to say the
install went right down the page with out a problem. I decided to use
VOX for the rig control and it worked fine. I use a FT736R. I already
had all cabling in place for PSK so there was no wiring to change. I am
running this on a Pentium II 233mhz PC. I installed WINAPRS and followed
the instructions for configuring it to AGW and it also performed without
a hitch. It has been running all nite on APRS in my area and the
reception has been OK. It is even working very well on weak signal
stations. I turned on the HTTP server in it and I am watching packets go
by at work over TCP/IP. So I give it a 4 thumbs up rating. I was also
able to view the packets down from ISS. I didn't have time last nite to
reconfig for UDP ops. I'll give it a try tonight.

--
Bill
WA2TQI