ISS pass 6:57Z

Hello,

I made it in this morning (early..I'm still sleeping I
think). Using only a Kenwood TH-D7A(G) and a Cushcraft
AR-270 vert (doesn't even clear the top of the roof
due to restrictions). Sitting on my balcony I heard
the following stations:

K4HG-1 (exchanged a hi) could have said more...but I
was in the dark.
KG4ECV-10
K1KWP
WB4APR-9
KB5YQH-3
N1BQ-8

This was with the 5 or 6 watts from the HT. Even see
myself on findu.com.

Thanks to Bob WB4APR for the D7 setup info...works
like a charm.

This is what portable hamming is all about!

73's
Paul KC7FYQ