RE: PC Interface via TCP/IP

Hello Pieter

> Isn't this something that should be real easy using the TCP/IP controls in
> Visual basic in conjunction with the MComm control.

What you're saying is correct: however I'm trying to dig rather deeper than
that. What I'm trying to provide is a means to hook into existing software
(like Wisp) which only know about TNCs on COM ports and not soundcard
modems, or indeed means of controlling radios like the TH-D7, D700 and
TS-2000 which share the radio control port with the TNC.

As an extra it would allow you to use a com port on another machine, rather
than having to uinstall more and more com ports.

Cheers, Howard G6VLB