PC Interface for G-5400G Update

Many thanks to all who have responded to by quest!

well so far no solutions, ....

... the only COTS solution so far is the Yaesu box, which is expensive. I
was hoping for an amateur solution that didn't involve getting the soldering
iron out.

... for those who missed my original post, I'm looking for an RS-232
controlled interface between my PC and G-5400 rotor controller, ... I've
been using a KCT for years but my new PC don't have an ISA slot.

... I don't want to use a parallel port device because it is hell to write a
driver driver for Windows NT, and no I don't want to swap to Linux as the
author of my fav tracking program won't allow it (Me).

... to be honest I need a simple device that you say go to Az180 and it
goes, ... it would be nice to query it and ask it where it thinks it is
pointing, ... but that's just optional....

... a simple EasyComm 2 device would be great, ... I just don't want to have
to build it.

Any more ideas!

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU

Paul C. L. Willmott, VP9MU, G6KCV
AO-40 Telemetry Archive

Please zip and send all telemetry you capture from AO-40 to :
ao40-archive@amsat.org