ISS digi

Here's what stations I heard today at 1900edt (2300UTC) today:

19:05:30  VE3EYR via digi
19:04:32  K3LTM via digi
19:04:30  WF1F via digi
19:04:10  NN1SS via digi
19:02:55  K5PK via digi
19:02:52  WB4APR via digi
19:02:50  K2GB via digi
19:01:28  KB2WQM-7 via digi
19:01:19  N2QBR via digi
19:00:57  W3ADO-3 via digi
19:00:43  W4SV via digi
19:00:04  N1BQ-8 via digi
........  W5DID via digi
The highest the pass was was 16 degrees. No luck on my part getting in.
Will try later on.
--
James W8ISS

SouthEast Michigan AMSAT Net Control
Local Area Coordinator - AMSAT - Michigan
MABEL-1 Recovery Team Member - <
http://members.home.net/semara/balloon/mabel-1.htm >
Member:   American Radio Relay League (ARRL)  < http://www.arrl.org >
                 Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation (AMSAT-NA) <
http://www.amsat.org >
                 Remote Imaging Group (RIG) of U.K. <
http://www.rig.org.uk >
                 Amateur Television of North America (ATNA) <
http://www.qsl.net/atna >