ISS digi

Here's what stations I heard today at 1900edt (2300UTC) today:

19:05:30  VE3EYR via digi
19:04:32  K3LTM via digi
19:04:30  WF1F via digi
19:04:10  NN1SS via digi
19:02:55  K5PK via digi
19:02:52  WB4APR via digi
19:02:50  K2GB via digi
19:01:28  KB2WQM-7 via digi
19:01:19  N2QBR via digi
19:00:57  W3ADO-3 via digi
19:00:43  W4SV via digi
19:00:04  N1BQ-8 via digi
........  W5DID via digi
The highest the pass was was 16 degrees. No luck on my part getting in.
Will try later on.
James W8ISS

SouthEast Michigan AMSAT Net Control
Local Area Coordinator - AMSAT - Michigan
MABEL-1 Recovery Team Member - <
http://members.home.net/semara/balloon/mabel-1.htm >
Member:   American Radio Relay League (ARRL)  < http://www.arrl.org >
                 Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation (AMSAT-NA) <
http://www.amsat.org >
                 Remote Imaging Group (RIG) of U.K. <
http://www.rig.org.uk >
                 Amateur Television of North America (ATNA) <
http://www.qsl.net/atna >