RE: Packet and the ISS

The suggested way is to use ISS as a digipeater and to digipeat UI packets,
which will allow round table conversations between hams within the
footprint.

First, you need to set your UNPROTO path to digipeat via ISS.  It was
running as NOCALL yesterday, so you'd set UNPROTO to CQ via NOCALL.  (if
they've configured a callsign by now, use that for the digi instead).

Second, put your TNC into converse mode.  After this, any line of text will
be sent to air and digi'd via the ISS. :)

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.