Digipeating via AO-16

Dear friends,

I'm trying to digipeat via AO-16 and not succeeding very well.

I'm trying to test a soundcard DSP system, but before I try that I want to
get it working with 'normal' hardware.

I'm using a PSK-1 in Sat mode (1200 Manchester FSK uplink, 1200 PSK down).

I can decode the incoming (PSK) packets fine. However nothing I send up is
digipeated.

Perhaps it's something simple & I have the UNPROTO set wrong: it's set at CQ
VIA PACSAT-1 at the moment.

Any help on this appreciated.

73 Howard G6LVB