Re: PC Interface via TCP/IP

I doubt this is what you are looking for at all, but I have built my
interface to use bits 1 and 2 of the parallel port.  Bit 1 says go left.
Bit 2 says go right.  This works with the little $20 interface to the
typical $64 TV rotators.....  Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESAT Designs     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/cubesat.html