AIDC 3733 measurement after stub removal

All:

I followed the original post and completely removed the stub
(yup, desoldered the whole thing). Of course after I did
that, the later messages came out suggesting it was easier
to just cut the connection. Oh well.

In any case, I put it on the generator/analyzer and it's now
showing 37dB gain at 2401.323 Mhz.

Of course, as Bob points out, this gain is after the noise
floor has been established so it won't help weak signal
receive performance, but I feel better anyway.

Art, N3OY